Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Attack of the Drunk Clones?



So while perusing Pinterest for new craft beers to try I came across this photo of who appeared to be a family member, so I sent her the pic and here's the conversation:





Everything in Face Off is TRUE.

Me: Uhh did I just find a pic of you on Pinterest?

Her: That's eerie how similar that girl looks to me.

Me: I'm freakin' out, man.

Her: I even thought it was me, I wasn't quite sure of who the other two are but I feel as though that girl is me.... Weird.

Me: Doppelgangers are REAL....now I'm questioning the Santa myth.

Her: Hahahahaha at this point I think we should... Protect yourself Jamie and those you love.. The doppelgängers are coming.

Me: But more importantly...is my doppelganger skinnier than me?

Her: Oh... A curious question.

Me: Like I needed MORE pressure to lose weight...now I have to worry about skinny doppelganger me walking around all confident.

Her: Eff those skinny confident doppelgängers making us originals question ourselves.

Me: Shut it "Size 0".




1 comment:

  1. The thought that I have a Doppelgänger somewhere out there who is potentially happier, thinner, more confident, and better adjusted is rather disturbing. Thanks for planting that seed.

    ReplyDelete